- Allows you to set a custom header logo for every forum.
- Adds an option in ACP - Forum Management - Edit Forum.
- You can upload your images for custom logos to /images/logos/ in your forum directory.
- You can add the images file title for the custom logo in ACP -> Forums & Posts -> yourforum -> Edit Forum
- The default logo is replaced by the custom header when you're browsing a forum with has set a custom logo
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed).
- Go to your "AdminCP Configuration - Plugins" and click "Install & Activate" behind "Custom Header Logo for Forums".
- After activation you'll find a new option in "ACP - Forums&Posts -> *yourforum* -> Edit Forum" below "Style Options".
Here you can enter the file title of the logo image for this forum (e.g. logofornewsblabla.jpg).
The image has to be uploaded into /images/logos/ in your forum directory.
- All done.
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed) and overwrite the existing plugin files.
- All done
Custom Header Logo for Forums plugin for MyBB
Copyright (C) doylecc, 2010-
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, visit GNU General Public License for more information.