- Blocks the upload of an avatar if the width/height of the avatar is smaller than the Maximum Avatar Dimensions settings in ACP - Configuration - User Registration and Profile Options.
- Hides the Avatar URL option in User CP.
- Adds an info in User CP before avatar upload
- If an user uploads an avatar which is smaller in height or width than the Maximum Avatar Dimensions an error is shown.
- If Avatar Resizing Mode is enabled in ACP - Configuration - User Registration and Profile Options the avatar needs to meet only one of the dimension settings (either width or height).
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed).
- Go to your "Admin-CP: Configuration - Plugins" and click "Activate" behind "Fix Avatar Size"
- All done
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed) and overwrite the existing plugin file.
Fix Avatar Size plugin for MyBB
Copyright (C) doylecc, 2012-
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, visit GNU General Public License for more information.