- Adds an option to create/edit poll for hiding poll results until the poll is closed (or the user has voted, depending on ACP setting).
- In "AdminCP Configuration - Settings - Hiden Poll Results" can be set, who is able to view the hidden poll results.
- The options are: 1. all users who have already voted, 2. Administrators, 3. Supermoderators, 4. all Moderators, 5. only Moderators with permissions for this forum, 6. the poll creator (= thread opener), 7. all users
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed).
- Go to your "AdminCP Configuration - Plugins" and click "Install & activate" behind "Hide Poll Results".
- Go to your "AdminCP Configuration - Settings - Hiden Poll Results." Here you can define who can view the hidden poll results before the poll is closed.
- All done.
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed) and overwrite the existing plugin files.
- All done.
Hide Poll Results plugin for MyBB
Copyright (C) doylecc, 2012-
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, visit GNU General Public License for more information.