- Shows online, offline and away status indicators as frame-like avatar borders. (Online = Green, Offline = Teal, Away = Orange).
- Use of css classes, hence the borders match every avatar size.
- Notice: Browsers without CSS3 support (e.g. IE8, IE7...) will show the borders without rounded corners and shadow effects.
- The plugin shows for all guests and users with no avatar a default avatar in postbit. (MyBB 1.6)
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed).
- Go to your "Admin-CP: Configuration - Plugins" and click "Activate" behind "Online Status Avatar".
- All done
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed) and overwrite the existing plugin file.
- Uninstall the old plugin version completely.
- Follow the steps under "Install".
Online Status Avatar plugin for MyBB
Copyright (C) doylecc, 2011-
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, visit GNU General Public License for more information.