- MyBB 1.6 isn't supported anymore.
- All html code was moved into templates (over 50 new templates were added) - no more editing php files for design customizations.
- The Accountswitcher has got an own template group - edited templates can be reverted.
- Unauthorized switch attempts are documented in the moderator log.
- Attached accounts can be displayed in memberlist.
- All open account lists in memberlist and postbits can be closed at once by doubleclicking outside the lists.
- Every Account Switcher setting in ACP has a preview image.
- The Plugin's template edits are inserted automatically when a new theme is added/imported.
- Attached accounts can be displayed in a toggle sidebar.
- Option to send PM's and/or alerts to old and new post author after author moderation by team members.
- Mark scarcely used accounts as secondary
- Username styles for shared and secondary accounts without changing user group
- Avatars displayed on account list page
- Display a profile field on accountlist page
- MyAlerts 2.0 (dev. version from GitHub) integration
- Display overall post count of attached accounts in postbit
- Hide account in account lists
- Share account with buddy list only
- Plugin debug information
- (NEW in v2.1.0) Manage attached accounts in ACP -> Users & Groups > Enhanced Account Switcher
- Based on the Plugin: Account Switcher 1.0 by Harest
- Backward compatible with Account Switcher plugin (you can upgrade without uninstalling the old plugin and losing your attached accounts)
- Several existing user accounts can be attached to one account
- Switch between linked accounts without having to log out and in
- Permissions depending on user groups (Usergroup settings in ACP)
- Use of MyBB's cache system
- Switch user links are displayed in header
- Several further functions can be (de)activated in ACP:
- Switch user box can additionally be displayed next to the Send Post Button
- Post author can be altered afterwards (between attached accounts)
- Display of attached users in profile
- Header notice if an attached user got a new PM
- Apply away status of the master account to all attached users
- Page accountlist.php shows all master accounts and their attached users
- Switch accounts from dropdown box without page reload
- Show accounts in postbit
- Share account with all users
- Sort accounts by user id or alphabetically
- Accounts in header can also be displayed as dropdown list. The setting can be found in ACP.
- Option for "Change post author to any other user by team members" added (MyBB 1.8.* only)
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed).
(For additional languages you have to upload the language files too.)
- Go to your "AdminCP Configuration - Plugins" and click "Install & Activate" behind "Enhanced Account Switcher"
- In Admin CP - Users & Groups - Groups" you first have to give permission for selected groups: "Edit Group - Miscellaneous", select "Can use Account Switcher?".
- In Admin CP - Configuration - Settings - Enhanced Account Switcher" you can activate/deactivate additional functions.
- All done.
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed) and overwrite the existing plugin files. For additional languages you have to upload new language files too.
- Go to your "AdminCP - Plugins", click "Deactivate" behind "Enhanced Account Switcher" and click "Activate" afterwards.
- In Admin CP - Configuration - Settings - Enhanced Account Switcher" activate/deactivate additional functions.
- All done
- Preview 1
- Preview 2
- Preview 3
- Preview 4
- Preview 5
- Preview 6
- Preview 7
- Preview 8
- Preview 9
- Preview 10
- Preview 11
- EAS 1.5+ functions
Enhanced Account Switcher plugin for MyBB
Copyright (C) Harest, 2011
Copyright (C) doylecc, 2012-
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, visit GNU General Public License for more information.