- Adds a setting in ACP -> Board Settings -> Date and Time Format to switch between relative and absolute time display
and enabling the display of "Today", "Yesterday" with absolute time format
- Adds a setting in User CP -> Edit Options for every user to select relative, absolute or default time display
- Requires PluginLibrary by frostschutz to edit inc/functions.php
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed).
(For additional languages you have to upload the language files too.)
- Go to your "AdminCP Configuration - Plugins" and click "Install & Activate" behind "Absolute - Relative Time-Format"
- In Admin CP - Configuration - Board Settings - Date and Time Formats" you can switch between relative and absolute time display.
- All done.
- Important! Go to your "Admin-CP: Configuration - Plugins" and click "Dectivate" behind "Absolute - Relative Time-Format (1.8.0)"
- Upload the content of the Upload folder into your forum home directory and overwrite the existing plugin files.
- Go to your "Admin-CP: Configuration - Plugins" and click "Activate" behind "Absolute - Relative Time-Format (1.8.1)"
- All done.
Absolute Time plugin for MyBB
- Copyright (c) doylecc, 2014-
- You are allowed to install and edit the plugin for your personal use only.
- You are not allowed to distribute the plugin in any forms, by any means, without permission.
- You are not allowed to remove or alter the copyright notices of the plugin files.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.