- Automatically replaces URLs without names in posts with the titles of the linked websites (if available)
- cURL has to be enabled on your server
- Max. length of titles can be set in the ACP
- Max. connection time to the linked site can be set in ACP
- Max. processed URL titles per post can be set in the ACP
- Max length of the requested data per link can be set in the ACP (Normally the title of a website is found whithin the first range of the HTML code, hence the default length of 500000 should be sufficient for most URL's.)
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed).
- Go to your "AdminCP Configuration - Plugins" and click "Install & activate" behind "URL Titles".
- All done
- Upload the plugin to your forum root (ensuring the folder structure is followed) and overwrite the existing plugin files.
- Go to your "AdminCP Configuration - Plugins", click "Deactivate" behind "URL Titles" and activate it again
- All done
- The plugin only works if cURL is enabled on your server.
URL Titles plugin for MyBB
Copyright (C) doylecc, 2011-
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, visit GNU General Public License for more information.